Yeah. My request to join Not On The High Street.com affiliate programme has been accepted. I love NOTHS because they have tons of unique gifts that you can’t find…well, on the High Street. Here is my round up of the best for Fathers Day.
1. I love these free standing Dictionary Letters. Each one is cut from solid wood and decoupaged with the corresponding letter page from a vintage dictionary – £10 each
2. If your Dad has been talking about growing his own veg The Dad’s Seed Starter Pack is the perfect gift – £41.99
3. There is only ever room for one super hero in a child’s life. Why not celebrate Fathers Day with this cool Personalised Comic Book Dad Sign – £39
4. Love this Super Dad Chocolate Bar. You can choose between smooth and creamy or richly lavish Belgian chocolate ( Yum) and best of all you get to have your own personal message printed on the wrapper – £6 per bar
5. The Cyclops Watch is perfect for the relaxed laid back Dad. It dispenses with the conventional hour, minuet and seconds hand and instead just has a single marker that passes around the coloured dial – £145
6. Daddy Rules. Anyone who has seen my post Mummy Rules will know I love these prints. Each print is mounted, framed and signed - £38
7. These vintage inspired Personalised Leather Notebooks are beautiful and practical. Available in a choice of high quality ruled, plain or squared paper they can be personalised with the name or initials of your choice. – £39.95
8. I love these quirky Sardine Handkerchiefs. They come gift boxed in a pack of 3 – £16
9. This Sharpener Desk Tidy is perfect for the Dad who needs to keep his desk tidy. Made from wood and stainless steel it comes packaged in an eco friendly recyclable box. – £17.45
Subscribe to The Fabulous Moms Guide
Have this fabulous blog arrive right in your inbox! Simply enter your name and email in here now (it's quick, safe and easy!)...
Your email address is never taken for granted, shared, rented or sold. You can unsubscribe easily at anytime.