I was thrilled last week when the fabulous Mrs Jones from Keeping-up-with-the-Joneses contacted me to say she had nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award.(How exciting) I had always hoped that I would one day be honoured with an award but to receive one just five weeks after launching the blog was well….fabulous.
The award does come with some conditions though and they are:
1. Thank the blogger who has awarded you and link back to them.
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 5 (or so) other newly discovered blogs
So here goes:
Now seven things about myself:
1. I have a BA (Hons) Degree in Philosophy
2. I have spent two wonderful fun filled years travelling the world
3. I have meditated with the Dalai Lama
4. I am possibly one of the most laid back people you will ever meet
5. I love retro kid’s sweets especially Dib Dabs and Palma Violets
6. My 9 year old daughter is an actress so I can often be found hanging out on film sets.
7. I am completely and totally in love with my family.
So now it is my turn to pass this lovely award on to some other fabulous and deserving bloggers.
They are all great blogs and bloggers. Well deserving of this award. Follow them on twitter and check out their blogs.
Thanks again to the fabulous @MrsJonesSW3
Subscribe to The Fabulous Moms Guide
Have this fabulous blog arrive right in your inbox! Simply enter your name and email in here now (it's quick, safe and easy!)...
Your email address is never taken for granted, shared, rented or sold. You can unsubscribe easily at anytime.