I was tagged in on a meme today. A WHAT! I hear you cry. I know I had no idea what a meme was either and I’m not ashamed to say I had to Google it. A little research later and I’m pretty sure a meme (pronounced meem) is when someone writes a post on a particular theme and then tags in others to write their own version of that original post.
Well the fabulous Emily from Never Bored of Bubbles tagged me in on this really fun meme (I have been giggling with my sister about it all day) It was started by @farfromhomemama on her blog Three Years One Stone then Home. Both blogs are great so do check out their lists if you get the chance.
So here are 10 things I tell myself everyday
1. Imperfections add character.
2. It’s okay to make mistakes, they help you grow.
3. Happiness is important.
4. My house isn’t messy, it’s lived in.
5. My coat was an investment not an extravagance.
6. If I walk whilst I’m eating it doesn’t count.
7. If it’s covered in yogurt it’s got to be good for you.
8. You may call it scruffy, I call it shabby chic.
9. I will be a better mom today than I was yesterday.
10. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family.
There are so many more things I could have added to this list. Thanks again to @nb_bubbles for the tag; I really enjoyed putting this list together. Now it’s time to see someone else’s list so I tag…
Subscribe to The Fabulous Moms Guide
Have this fabulous blog arrive right in your inbox! Simply enter your name and email in here now (it's quick, safe and easy!)...
Your email address is never taken for granted, shared, rented or sold. You can unsubscribe easily at anytime.